• Were u apart of KingForums? login with your kingforums username.

Free Booter Service | Free 1000 Mbps

Do you think that Booting is hacking?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Antichrist

KingForums is love, KingForums is life!
Administrator
Upgrade
Time online
48m
Credits
First of all i want to make clear that booting someone doesn't make you a hacker! Booting is considered as "hacking" but in my opinion it isn't.
I made this post 'cause many people ask me how to boot someone for free. These people most times burn their own routers/modems cause they
send packs to themselves.

So let's say that you want to boot that weird kid in your school and you have the worst internet connection and at the same time you are broke, what you can do?
You can use this service. You can create a free account and the site will provide you with 1000 free Mbps. If you ran out of Mbps, you can create more accounts (Use a VPN and don't be a maniac, support the actual creators).

You need to reply to this in order to see this content.
Don't leech this, the site is kinda hard to find and if more people follow this, they will dicrease the Mbps!

ronaldo123898

Time online
Credits
First of all i want to make clear that booting someone doesn't make you a hacker! Booting is considered as "hacking" but in my opinion it isn't.
I made this post 'cause many people ask me how to boot someone for free. These people most times burn their own routers/modems cause they

So let's say that you want to boot that weird kid in your school and you have the worst internet connection and at the same time you are broke, what you can do?
You can use this service. You can create a free account and the site will provide you with 1000 free Mbps. If you ran out of Mbps, you can create more accounts (Use a VPN and don't be a maniac, support the actual creators).

[Hidden content]

Don't leech this, the site is kinda hard to find and if more people follow this, they will dicrease the Mbps!
omg thx!!!

snackfart43

Time online
20m
Credits

[Hidden content]

oof